Nationally ranked in top 150 real estate agents by Wall Street Journal Real Trends
Jerry Houston is one of the foremost experts in high-end residential real estate in Silicon Valley, with a particular expertise in custom estate homes in Saratoga, Monte Sereno and Los Gatos.
- Nationally ranked in top 150 real estate agents by Wall Street Journal Real Trends, 2012
- Over 2,100 successfully closed transactions
- Represented over $2 billion in real estate sales
- Average annual sales over $50 million
- Top 10 producing agent in Silicon Valley
- Consistently named top three agent in Saratoga/Los Gatos
Jerry entertains extensive market knowledge with acute local insight, dynamic negotiating skills, and a knack for securing deals. Closing over $2 billion in sales, Jerry has established himself as an authority in single-family homes, custom estates and development lots in Saratoga and Los Gatos. He is consistently named a top 10 broker in Silicon Valley and ranks as one of the top three brokers in Los Gatos. In 2012, Jerry was listed in the top 150 Real Estate Agents in the United States, according to the Wall Street Journal Real Trends Report.
After a stint in professional baseball, Jerry jumpstarted his career in real estate and sold a house on his first day. Ever since, he has been a top producing agent, and this success has earned him the respect of his colleagues and clients alike.
A San Jose native, Jerry, and his wife Jill, reside in Los Gatos where they raised their two daughters and are active members in the Saratoga and Los Gatos communities.