Thoughtful. Thorough. Trusted.
A home is so much more than just a place to lay your head -- investing in real estate is all about fostering the community we live in, and that's the driving force behind everything I do. As a real estate investor, consultant, and former technologist, I’m experienced in corporate and small business enterprises and leverage this to bring the highest standard of professionalism, integrity, and care to my clients. This analytical background perfectly complements my creative side to deliver expert guidance and successful transactions. Educating my clients and helping them achieve their goals is what I truly love doing.
As a third-generation native Californian, born and raised in Santa Clara Valley, I offer my clients first-hand insights into the wonderfully varied neighborhoods in our area. Leveraging this thorough knowledge of the neighborhood and market, I commit to my clients to be their trusted advisor, someone that will communicate frequently and have enormous dedication to always putting their needs and wants ahead of my own.
With my experience in real estate coupled with a Bachelors of Science degree in Chemistry from San Jose State University and 20+ years of experience at IBM in technology and executive sales, I offer a unique level of negotiation and project management expertise and experience for my clients, helping them to achieve the best possible pricing and terms for their home purchase or sale. I also stay personally involved to ensure we meet every commitment and creatively solve any hurdle that comes along.
I am passionate about giving back to the communities where I live, work, and invest. I currently serve and volunteer my time with the following organizations:
- Sereno's 1% for Good - Committee Member
- Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® - Council Member
- Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS® Global Business Council - Member
- Los Gatos Affordable Teacher Housing Project - Community Member
- San Jose Chamber Music Society - Volunteer
- Mission College Symphony - Marketing and Former Violinist
- Voices of Hope Humanitarian Choir - Board of Directors and Singer
- St Andrew’s Episcopal Church, St Luke’s Episcopal Church, and Stone Presbyterian Church - Singer and Soloist
I am humbled that there is always something more to learn. As a member of the following professional organizations, I continue to access the latest insights, news, laws, and best practices to serve my clients and community better:
- Silicon Valley Association of REALTORS®,
- California Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- San Francisco Apartment Association
- California Apartment Association
- Apartment Owners Association
- National Guild for Community Arts Education